This is my ninth entry to the annual Hourly Comic Day. Friday February 1st, diarised into panels over the weekend (about 11 hours total of cranking out drawings). Be OK with going at your own pace – the point is to create and have fun!
I took the day off work, because who needs to see that again… but by making my day more ‘exciting’, various small events wouldn’t fit into 2 panels per hour:
- Silently judging The Blanket art in the Piece Hall.
- The ice cold tap and freezing hand dryer.
- Peering through the Kitty Cafe windows to see a kitten.
- Someone writing chord letters onto a public piano’s keys.
- Wondering why Lego Spiderman has a giant robot, and Batman… and Poison Ivy?!
- Trekking to the toilet in the restaurant, then realising I’d left my bags at my table. Still there when I got back.
Click below to read this year’s diary comic!