A few things I have learned while working on these:
- It’s amazing how much more artboard you have working in print.
- I now completely understand Bleed and Slug.
- Products in the outer corners of a spread get the most attention.
- InDesign’s colour managed system is a bit tricky.
- Although LAB is not a bad alternative to HSB.
- Adobe Acrobat can’t export anti-aliased images.
- My printer is still terrible and a liar.
Alright, have a looksie. Click to visit the larger versions, of course.
The badges one:
…and the books one:
p.s. It’s “Catalogues” because that’s the British spelling.